- RSS Channel Showcase 2011444
- RSS Channel Showcase 5782914
- RSS Channel Showcase 4467169
- RSS Channel Showcase 9369700
- 09/25/15--13:00: This Week in Short Fiction
- 02/22/16--00:01: The Big Idea: John Freeman
- 03/07/16--06:00: A Narrative to Relate To
Imagine a world in the late 21st century: countries are underwater from the rising oceans, Europeans have become refugees, and a mathematical formula has been discovered that explains the entire universe, the applications of which include human flight (sans airplane) and the ability to remove pain and grief.
John Freeman, Executive Editor at Lit Hub, talks with Suzanne Koven about his new print-only literary magazine Freeman's, the difference between between criticism and editing, and his fear of flying.
At Guernica, Elizabeth Karp-Evans interviews John Freeman, the founder of the literary journal Freeman’s, on freelancing, his goals for Freeman’s, and cultivating narratives:
Narratives are individual; after that they become myths because you need to abstract a narrative to make it apply to many at once.